How to install PowerPoint File
How to install PDF File
Database Backup and Restore
BackupThe backup function creates a data file contained a full backup of the database. This feature allows you to create a backup manually at any time.
Steps to backup a database
1. Select Tools→Data Backup to open the Backup database dialog box.
2. Click the browse button to select a location for the file, and enter the name of the file to save.
3. Click the “Backup” button to perform the backup.
4. Dismiss the confirmation box.
1. The backup file is a compressed snapshot of the database. It cannot be opened directly.
2. Be sure to store the backup file on an external or remote drive so it will be available in case your hard drive crashes and becomes inaccessible. If possible, copy the file to a network server that is backed up.
How to keep trial database
The Live Update
Check for updates
The check for updates menu initiates a connection to our update server to compare the version of the software you are using with the current version of the software.
A pop-up message will notify you to let you know whether you are using the current version of the software. If you are using the older version, you will be provided with an option to download the update. To install the update, download the setup file when prompted, and click Open or Run to update your software. Your database will remain intact, so you will not lose the data that has been previously entered.